Our three-panel antique style firescreen will add an Old World look to the hearth with its alluring dance of scrolls. The handcrafted iron frame is hand finished in antiqued burnished gold for an ultra-posh look. It has a fine mesh backing designed to catch sparks and embers, so it is as practical as it is beautiful. The heavy weight and balanced three panel design make it sturdy enough to resist tipping. This is such an elegant piece, with a rich and luxurious look!
- Crafted of hand forged iron with mesh backing to catch sparks and embers.
- Three panel design for adjustable width, fits fireplace openings up to 41'' wide.
- Finished in heavily antiqued gold
- Size: 46'' L X 36.5'' H X 0.5'' Deep - Weight: 27.2 LBS
- Condition: Brand New - First Quality
- Heirloom Quality - Expertly hand crafted and hand finished
- Due to the hand crafted nature of this product, each piece may have subtle differences.