Our five-panel antique style French firescreen is undeniably alluring, with luxurious twists and turns of curving scrollwork and a fleur de lis top. The handcrafted iron frame is hand finished in antiqued gold for an ultra-luxe look. It has a fine mesh backing to contain embers and ash, which makes it practical as well as beautiful, and its heavy frame and curved design are designed to resist tipping. This is such an elegant piece, with a rich and luxurious look!
- Crafted of hand forged iron with mesh backing to catch sparks and embers.
- Five panel design for adjustable width, fits fireplace openings up to 55'' wide.
- Finished in antiqued gold
- Size: 62.25'' L X 41.25'' H X 0.5'' Deep - Weight: 51.6 LBS
- Condition: Brand New - First Quality
- Heirloom Quality - Expertly hand crafted and hand finished
- Due to the hand crafted nature of this product, each piece may have subtle differences.