Our beautiful fleur de lis wall shelf is a great way to store fresh towels, while its hooks allow you to hang your wet ones out to dry. Made of hand crafted iron and tole with a wood finial accent, it has a rich antiqued brown finish. Use it in the bathroom for robes, towels, and toiletries, or in an entryway for jackets, keys, or umbrellas. It is versatile enough for any room, and will blend with almost any decor. Every bit of this wall art is beautifully detailed and expertly hand crafted. It is an heirloom quality piece, as well made as the antiques which inspired it! It has hooks on the back for easy hanging, and is sturdy enough to hold treasured objects.
- Handcrafted of iron and tole. Hooks on the back for easy hanging.
- Two shelves and four hooks. Sturdy enough to hold heavy objects and clothing.
- Finished in dark brown (also available in brown). Can be used indoors or outdoors. Will develop a natural patina if exposed to the elements
- Size: 32.75'' H x 28'' W x 12'' Deep Weight: 20 lbs.
- Heirloom Quality - Expertly hand crafted and hand finished Due to the hand crafted nature of this piece, each piece may have subtle differences.