Leaning mirrors add a lot to a room. These usually oversized pieces, increase the sense of space and light making rooms feel bigger and brighter. They also come in handy when you want to check how well your shoes match your outfit since they offer a full-length perspective. They can tip over, however, which can be dangerous, especially for small children and pets. It is not hard to anchor a leaning mirror. All you need are some basic supplies and a little handiwork.
See below our favorite 74" Distressed Silver Wall Mirror!
- Wall Anchor
- Anchor Cable
- Start by placing the mirror along the wall as desired. Using a pencil, mark where the top center of the mirror hits the wall.
- Carefully move the mirror away so that you can see the mark and measure down 2 inches (5 cm). This is where you install the wall anchor.
- Use a screw provided to attach the cable to the wall anchor on one side.
- Measure the width of your mirror and mark the center point on the back along the top. Attach the mirror anchor screw here.
- Place your mirror back to its desired position, and attach the other end of the cable to the screw in the back of the mirror.
You can now safely enjoy your leaning mirror.