Add a little romance to outdoor floral displays with our charming wall planter. Made of handcrafted iron and tole, it is hand finished in a rich brown and taupe. Both the planter and the bracket frame are handcrafted metal. The large scroll bracket combines with the classic urn shape for an imposing, luxurious look. It looks great on its own, or use two on either side of a door or window for a truly outstanding look. Every bit of this piece is beautifully detailed and expertly hand crafted. It is an heirloom quality piece, as well made as the antiques which inspired it! It is very well made and sturdy enough to hold a heavy plant. It ships in two pieces for quick assembly, and the bracket has four holes for easy mounting to the wall. It can be used indoors or outside on the patio or in the garden.
- Handcrafted of iron. Use indoors or outdoors. Will develop a natural patina if exposed to the elements.
- Size: 24'' tall x 18'' wide. Extends 22.25'' from wall. Planter itself is 18'' diameter x 16.5'' tall.
- Dark rust brown finish with contrasting removeable taupe brown liner. Use in multiples for a dramatic effect
- Size: 18'' L X 24'' H X 22.5'' Deep - Weight: 10.5 LBS
- Condition: Brand New - First Quality
- Heirloom Quality - Expertly hand crafted and hand finished
- Due to the hand crafted nature of this product, each piece may have subtle differences.